For a fun day of interactive entertainment, head to Planet Maze. With a variety of activities for entire families, this is a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones. The main highlights of Planet Maze are:
- Lasertron: Compete against your opponent team in this thrilling laser adventure.
- Lost Galaxy Golf: If you have ever wondered how it is to play golfs with aliens, this is your chance to find out.
- Climbing Maze: Specially designed for the younger kids, this soft-maze will guarantee the little ones the time of their lives.
Planet Maze Travel Tips
- The indoor maze is for children 2-10 years of age.
- Socks are required, and are available for purchase.
Entrance Ticket Details For Planet Maze
- Climbing Maze: 7 USD
- Lost Galaxy Golf: 8 USD (per person before 05:00 PM)
- Lasertron: 10 USD (Single play)
- For more prices, kindly refer to the official website.
Planet Maze Hours
- Call for closing hours.
- Timings are for Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 AM- Close time
How to Reach Planet Maze
- Coastal Hwy between 34th and 35th Street Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.58% of people who visit Ocean City include Planet Maze in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.89% of people start their Planet Maze visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Planet Maze
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Planet Maze
Planet Maze Reviews & Ratings
Laser Tag was pretty fun with new laser guns that using light beams. It s played in a 3000 sq ft arena. There guideline and few rules are in place to keep kids safe. One of them is no running and laying down on the floor. So if your running then you will be told to stop. Which I truly understand and stand for it, safety always comes first for the kids 👌👍. Definitely need some more arcade machines 😀.
My kids enjoyed playing miniature golf here. It was definitely a hot day though. We suffered out there🤣🤣. This place is a little gem. Lazer tag, mini golf (good price), a little play gym and ball pit, arcade and food. My kids kinda place all in one😊👍
Had the best experience here last year. The manager, Kathy, took personal care of us helping my kids through their first laser tag experience. We all loved it so much we had to come back this year. Did laser tag again and had a blast. The alien golf course is fun too. Staff has always been friendly and helpful. Planet Maze will always be a part of our OC experience. Thanks for the great family atmosphere!
I was scared to give this place a try because of a few bad reviews but since it was walking distance from our hotel we decided to give it a shot. I only gave 4 stars because the arcade is a bit raggedy looking but the staff was very nice and friendly. The alien golf course was super cute, we had fun.
We came for the alien themed mini golf and had a great time. The staff was polite when my kids lost a pair of goofballs. Unlike other locations on the strip, games are $6