Danish Railway Museum211 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dannebrogsgade 24, 5000 Odense, Denmark Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-66136630
- Ticket Price: 60 DKK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
In what was once an old engine shed lies one of Denmarkae™s more pride-worthy heritages ae the Danish Railway Museum. The romance of trains ae and especially as it relates to Danish History is exhibited here. Fifty locomotives and railway carriages from eras like steam and diesel, in types like luxurious and simple make for a truly intriguing visit. You can clamber in and out of the locomotives to take photographs, enjoy a snack from the cafa inside (itae™s pretty good). The ones to really check out are the Royal Carriages and the Blue-Wagon Lit Restaurant car.
Danish Railway Museum Travel Tips
- Also known as Danmarks Jernbane museum.
- Park at the staion indoor carpark.
- No dogs allowed.
- Parking payment machine is in Danish. Ask for help if you can make it out.
Entrance Ticket Details For Danish Railway Museum
- Free for under 4.
- Actual price depends on activities at the museum; it may go upto 120 DKK.
How to Reach Danish Railway Museum
- Odense St.; Buses on Thomas B. Thriges Gd.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Odense before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odense and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Danish Railway Museum Address: Dannebrogsgade 24, 5000 Odense, Denmark
- Danish Railway Museum Contact Number: +45-66136630
- Danish Railway Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Danish Railway Museum Price: 60 DKK
- Best time to visit Danish Railway Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Danish Railway Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.29% of people who visit Odense include Danish Railway Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.13% of people start their Danish Railway Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Danish Railway Museum
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Danish Railway Museum
People normally club together Jerstrup and Brandts Art, Museum Of Photography And Media Museum while planning their visit to Danish Railway Museum.