About Kongens Have, Odense
Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Danish: Kongens Have literally The King's Garden) is the oldest and most visited park in central Copenhagen, Denmark. Established in the early 17th century as the private gardens of King Christian IV's Rosenborg Castle, the park also contains several other historical buildings, including Rosenborg Barracks, home to the Royal Guards, as well as a high number of statues and monuments. The park also plays host to temporary art exhibitions and other events such as concerts throughout the summer.Wikipedia
Overview of Kongens Have
You are looking at travel information of Kongens Have in Odense. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Kongens Have.
More about Odense
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Odense trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Odense like Hotel Domir Odense, Hotel Windsor and Hotel Ansgar.
Share your experience - Rate Kongens Have, Odense
Used alot for open air events and have become a bit more quiet after closing down the centre from cars. The garden is very nice and not too overcrowded who it is a good place to do studies, feed the ducks and enjoy a bit of the Odense life.
A great place to relax in the summer with a picnic to soak up the sun.
Nice public park. In the summer time there lots of events there.
Wonferdul place! Often there is Live Concerts during the summer. Besides that its a nice place to get your danish "Tan line" and chill the day.
- Other Attractions
- Red Square
- Assumption Cathedral
- St Basils Cathedral
- Moscow Church Of Christ
- Gorky Park
- Pushkin Fine Arts Museum
- Terem Palace
- Diamond Fund
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Kremlin
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Red Square
- Luxury Hotels Near Assumption Cathedral
- Luxury Hotels Near St Basils Cathedral
- 5 Star Hotels Near Moscow Church Of Christ
- Luxury Hotels Near Gorky Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pushkin Fine Arts Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Terem Palace
- Luxury Hotels Near Diamond Fund
- Cheap Hotels Near Bolshoi Theatre
- City Tripplans
- Odense Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Odense from Odense
- Odense Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Odense from Odense
- Odense Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Odense from Odense
- Odense Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Odense from Odense
- Odense Itinerary 3 Days
- Odense Itinerary 5 Days