Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa
Dolphinarium Nemo - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Plyazh Lanzheron, 25, Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Ticket Price: 100 UAH
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 77 times in trip plans
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try one of the best vacation planning tools on web
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa
There are two main attractions here. The lesser of this is the Oceanarium, an immersive experience of coral reef habitats, and various marine lifeforms. It also includes diverse climate explorations of rivers, lakes, forests, and deserts. But the main draw is the dolphin pool, which offers a lot more than shows by the playful creatures. You can get quite close to the animals, with experiences as brief as a quick photograph to as interactive as swimming and training with them. There are even health and stress therapies involving the animals. Seals and sea lions are also available. The facility also has a beach club of sorts, with heated pools, whirlpools, terraces for sunbathing, and restaurants.
Dolphinarium Nemo Ticket Prices
- Free for under 5 year old.
- Photo with dolphins: 200 UAH
- Swimming + photo: 600 UAH
- VIP-swimming-bathing with dolphins (10 minutes): 2500 UAH
- Diving with dolphins, 3 hours: 3000 UAH
Dolphinarium Nemo Opening and Closing Hours
- The attraction may be closed for services sometimes. Check before your visit.
- Odessa Pearl Show: Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm
- Weekend Romantic Night Show: 9:30pm to 10:30pm
How To reach Dolphinarium Nemo by Public Transport
- Share taxi 203 stop Aleia slavy (alley Fame)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa Reviews
They have an aquarium and dolphin show both with separate entry. The aquarium was only 100 so I entered it. It's pretty small with 1 small room for aquatic animals and another room for lizards, butterflies and insects. It was worth the 100 I think. Staff was friendly and it was something different to do in ukraine. Just keep in mind it's only 2 small rooms. For 100 they can let you hold some of the lizards or snake and have your picture taken with them which was pretty fun.
I AM TOOOOO DOLPHIN LOVER.... NICE TUNING BETWEEN DOLPHIN AND HUMAN... LOVE YOU
What ever you think about dolphins in a show and not in free wildlife. This show is definitely good and the dolphins and all others look healthy.
Top class. Dolphin show is very intriguing
Quality. Rapid service. No cigar to be had, though... Bring your own to the roof. Open wifi. Nice sushi..
- Attractions near Dolphinarium Nemo
- Odessa Local Lore And History Museum
- Roman Catholic Church Of St. Paul The Apostle
- Tolstoi Palace
- Smuggling Museum
- Faltz-fein House
- The Corner Of Old Odessa
- Monument For Odessa Police
- Muzeum Literatury
- Tioschin Bridge
- House-museum Of Leonid Utyosov
- Aquapark Hawaii
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Odessa
- Vorontsov Monument
- Monument To Sergey Utochkin
- Odessa Mechnikov National University
- Гостиница в Одессе - "Де Ришелье"
- Zolote Dytia
- Spartak Stadium
- Monument To Leonid Utiosov
- Odessa International Airport
- Central Stadium Chernomorets
- Odessa State Environmental University
- Odessa Art Museum