Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa
About Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa
Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Plyazh Lanzheron, 25, Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Ticket Price: 100 UAH
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 54 times in trip plans
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
There are two main attractions here. The lesser of this is the Oceanarium, an immersive experience of coral reef habitats, and various marine lifeforms. It also includes diverse climate explorations of rivers, lakes, forests, and deserts. But the main draw is the dolphin pool, which offers a lot more than shows by the playful creatures. You can get quite close to the animals, with experiences as brief as a quick photograph to as interactive as swimming and training with them. There are even health and stress therapies involving the animals. Seals and sea lions are also available. The facility also has a beach club of sorts, with heated pools, whirlpools, terraces for sunbathing, and restaurants.
Dolphinarium Nemo Ticket Prices
- Free for under 5 year old.
- Photo with dolphins: 200 UAH
- Swimming + photo: 600 UAH
- VIP-swimming-bathing with dolphins (10 minutes): 2500 UAH
- Diving with dolphins, 3 hours: 3000 UAH
Dolphinarium Nemo Opening and Closing Hours
- The attraction may be closed for services sometimes. Check before your visit.
- Odessa Pearl Show: Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm
- Weekend Romantic Night Show: 9:30pm to 10:30pm
How To reach Dolphinarium Nemo by Public Transport
- Share taxi 203 stop Aleia slavy (alley Fame)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dolphinarium Nemo, Odessa Reviews - Write a Review
Good show seal, walrus and dolphins. The aa view is amazing. It's possible to taste amazing fish
Quality. Rapid service. No cigar to be had, though... Bring your own to the roof. Open wifi. Nice sushi..
Interesting to go with children. Relaxing to walk around
Very cool, the dolphins knew what do do and riding them was awsome too! (Very safe)
The best dolphin show. Especially if you see the Friday or Saturday night shows.
- Nearby Attractions
- Odessa Literary Museum
- Railway Station
- U Baby Uti Wax Museum
- Preobrazhenskiy Park
- St. Nicholas Church
- Church Of The Holy Martyrs Adrian And Natalia
- Odessa Art Museum
- Odessa Cultural Center
- Odessa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Odessa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Odessa