How to Reach Odessa - The Easiest Way to Reach Odessa
HOW TO GET TO ODESSA
- By Air: Odessa International Airport offers flight services to all major Ukrainian cities and cities like Kyiv, Prague, Istanbul, Munich, Athens, Milan etc. opt for the minibus shuttle to get from the airport to the city as the taxi drivers tend to overcharge.
- By Train: Odessa Glavnaya station has train services to St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kyiv, Baku etc. direct trains from Europe to Odessa are not available but you can change over in Kyiv.
- By Bus: Buses ply regularly from Odessa to Kyiv and Moldova. Tickets can be booked online beforehand.
- By Ferry: Odessa is connected to Batumi and Poti in Georgia via ferry.
HOW TO GET AROUND ODESSA
- By Public Transport: Mini-buses called mashrutkas, trams and trolley buses are the three types of public transport available in Odessa. Trams and trolley buses are very popular choices and hence, often crowded. Trams heading towards the beach are in huge demand in summer.
- By Car: If you are driving around Odessa, purchase a map beforehand. There are no signs on the roads except for those taking you to the airport or Kyiv.
- By Taxi: You can either pre-book a taxi or join a carpool. Be sure to negotiate beforehand.
Are you looking for a Odessa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Odessa from Nearby Cities
|Odessa to Odessa||1.73 km||1 mins|
|Galați to Odessa||318.35 km||5 hours 18 mins|
|Balti to Odessa||335.18 km||5 hours 35 mins|
|Kiev to Odessa||380.06 km||6 hours 20 mins|
|Istanbul to Odessa||562.63 km||9 hours 22 mins|
|Ankara to Odessa||663.47 km||11 hours 3 mins|
|Konya to Odessa||838.38 km||13 hours 58 mins|
|Izmir to Odessa||880.24 km||14 hours 40 mins|
|Kusadasi to Odessa||922.02 km||15 hours 22 mins|