Museum Of Interesting Science, Odessa
About Museum Of Interesting Science, Odessa
Museum Of Interesting Science, Odessa - Address, Phone Number
Address: Shevchenka Ave, 4Е, Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 37 times in trip plans
Science Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This interactive science museum makes science seem magical and alive. Targeted at kids and families, it’s an intelligent and exciting collection of exhibits, experiments, shows (focused on chemistry, fire, electricity and intelligence technology) and workshops! Optical illusions, miniature clouds, anatomy, a cute cafe, a planetarium are among the most popular attractions here. The hall of mirrors is especially fun. Everything can be touched and played with here. Adults tend to have as much fun as kids. The attraction doesn’t look like a museum as much as it looks like a classroom ful of fun exhibits.
Museum Of Interesting Science Information
- Guided tours of the museum are available on request for groups.
Museum Of Interesting Science Ticket Prices
- Monday - Friday: 100 UAH
- Weekends: 140 UAH
- Research shows: 80 UAH
- Planetarium: 40 UAH
- Free for under 3.
- Other promotional discounts can be availed on the attraction website, including school group tickets.
Museum Of Interesting Science Opening and Closing Hours
- Different shows have their own individual timings. Check the museum calendar for details for the day of your visit.
How To reach Museum Of Interesting Science by Public Transport
- Trolleybuses 5, 7, 9, 10, 11; Shared Taxi, 4, 9, 115, 127, 129, 137, 146, 175, 185, 198, 208, 210, 223, 242 stop Haharina Ave
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Interesting Science, Odessa Reviews - Write a Review
I was there with my son of age 11. He said that it was his best experience in Odessa. And he has seen several science museums around the world. So the museum can be proud of such a high level of interactivity and novel approach to science teaching
Nice place, where u can touch and play with everything, good for kids )
Awesome museum. Must see. A lot of fun!
Partly outdated, no signs in english.
Great place for kids and kids at heart.very interesting .great staff . The mirror maze is brilliant
- Nearby Attractions
- Odessa Local Lore And History Museum
- Aquapark Odessa
- Monument For Odessa Police
- Faltz-fein House
- Otrada Beach
- Municipal O.bleschunov Museum Of Private Collections
- Pushkin Museum
- Aquapark Hawaii
- Church Of Holy Martyr Tatiana
- Palais-royal Garden
- Odessa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Odessa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Odessa