Museum Of Interesting ScienceCurrently Closed
- Address: Shevchenka Ave, 4Е, Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +38-048797211
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Family And Kids
This interactive science museum makes science seem magical and alive. Targeted at kids and families, it’s an intelligent and exciting collection of exhibits, experiments, shows (focused on chemistry, fire, electricity and intelligence technology) and workshops! Optical illusions, miniature clouds, anatomy, a cute cafe, a planetarium are among the most popular attractions here. The hall of mirrors is especially fun. Everything can be touched and played with here. Adults tend to have as much fun as kids. The attraction doesn’t look like a museum as much as it looks like a classroom ful of fun exhibits.
- Guided tours of the museum are available on request for groups.
- Monday - Friday: 100 UAH
- Weekends: 140 UAH
- Research shows: 80 UAH
- Planetarium: 40 UAH
- Free for under 3.
- Other promotional discounts can be availed on the attraction website, including school group tickets.
- Different shows have their own individual timings. Check the museum calendar for details for the day of your visit.
- Trolleybuses 5, 7, 9, 10, 11; Shared Taxi, 4, 9, 115, 127, 129, 137, 146, 175, 185, 198, 208, 210, 223, 242 stop Haharina Ave
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
25% of people who visit Odessa include Museum Of Interesting Science in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Museum Of Interesting Science visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Museum Of Interesting Science
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Interesting Science
Very interesting place, quite unusual. It's a good place for people that are hard to entertain. I would say that it's also a good place for people of all ages. Definitely a must see if you are bored.
The museum is suitable primary for families with children, but also adult people will not be disappointed. Very interesting place :-)
Very educational for children... and for adults it reminds you how science is an interesting part of ones common sense and knowledge...i enjoyed it very much.
Had a good time there. Nice to visit with children 8+. Many interesting scientific experiments that you can explore yourself. Cafe is also good.
Very good experience for both kids and adults. Well done.