Odessa Arts Museum, OdessaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Sofiivs'ka Street, 5А, Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +380-487237287
- Ticket Price: 50 UAH
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids, Sculpture
About Odessa Arts Museum, Odessa
Housed inside the historical Naryshkins’ Palace, this 1899 Museum is the premier art gallery of Odessa. With over 10,000 paintings, drawings, sculptures, decoratives and prints, this is as comprehensive a collection of Ukrainian fine art that you will find anywhere. Most of the works are from the 16th to 17th century and include most of Ukrainian masters. There is also a healthy collection of works by Russian artists. The finest collection is of Russian Orthodox icons. The neoclassical building itself is one of the oldest palaces in Odessa, finished in 1824. Check out the English style landscaped garden behind the palace.
Odessa Arts Museum Ticket Prices
- Students: 25UAH
Odessa Arts Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entrance at 4:00pm.
How To reach Odessa Arts Museum by Public Transport
- Bus 68; Shared taxi 105, 121, 130, 131, 137, 145, 146, 170, 240, 242, 250 stop Olhiivska St.
- Bus 10, 155; Shared Taxi 110, 120, 190, 210 stop Gazovyi Ln.
- Bus 168 stop Pastera St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Odessa Arts Museum, Odessa Reviews
An outstanding cultural institution, with a lot of great artworks, fine paintings (including the graffiti! from the exterior walls!), some awesome sculptures, a very nice and cosy building! A very impressive museum!!!
Good place if you wanna watched russian and ukranian paintings. In addition, it's cheap and near to a park where you can walk after visiting
Lovely big Museum, fantastic works of art for many different centuries and periods in ukraine's history
Despite being situated in quite an old building, the collection is really impressive, especially for the city not being a capital. Go there for Shishkin, Ayvazovskiy and Vrubel.
Wander full nature
All Questionsodessa arts museum
- Attractions near Odessa Arts Museum
- Municipal O.bleschunov Museum Of Private Collections
- Monument For Odessa Police
- Kanatnaya Doroga
- Museum Of Odessa Modern Art
- Museum Of The Cinema
- Friary Of St.elias
- Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Smuggling Museum
- Odessa Archaeological Museum
- Museum Of Interesting Science
- Arkadia Beach
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Odessa
- Гостиница в Одессе - "Де Ришелье"
- Zolote Dytia
- Spartak Stadium
- Monument To Leonid Utiosov
- Odessa International Airport
- Central Stadium Chernomorets
- Odessa State Environmental University
- Odessa Art Museum
- U Baby Uti Wax Museum
- Odessa Literary Museum
- Preobrazhenskiy Park