Odessa Philharmonic Theater
- Address: вул. Буніна, 15, Odesa, Одеська, Ukraine, 65000, Odessa
- Phone: +380-487226349
- Ticket Price: 70 UAH
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Odessa Philharmonic Theater - Review
Designed to resemble the Doge's Palace in Venice, this musical theatre is home to the Odessa Regional Philharmonic Society. It was not originally meant to serve as a theater, but rather as a new Stock Exchange Building. It can seat 1000 people at the time, and is known to be one of the most expensive buildings in the city. Check out the loggia of the main entrance, and especially the ceiling, which is painted with the symbols of the zodiac. The concert hall is known for its wooden ceiling which doesn't have a single nail in it.
Also, worth checking out is the lovely Italian Courtyard of the theatre complex. It used to be a merchant market. It was built by Alexander Bernardazzi with Italian Gothic and Renaissance styles, complete with marble arches and balconies.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Ticket Prices
- Prices may vary based on performance and seating and can be as high as 300 UAH.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours vary based on performance times.
How To reach Odessa Philharmonic Theater by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 155; Share Taxi 110, 120, 190, 210, 223 stop Polskyi lowering.
- Buses 146, 203, 210 stop Polska St.
- Buses 124, 145, 148, 150, 221 stop Rishelievska St.
- Trams 10, 15, 21 stop Tyraspolska Square
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Odessa Philharmonic Theater
95% of people who visit Odessa include Odessa Philharmonic Theater in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
31.69% of people start their Odessa Philharmonic Theater visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Odessa Philharmonic Theater
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Odessa Philharmonic Theater
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Map
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Trips
Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa Reviews
Had a blast with my family at one of the concerts. Great venue! It was pretty muggy and hot though (in June) inside.
Spectacular hall. Very professional Opera and ballet. Best seats: $8!
Wonderful acoustic and historical theater it is a masterpiece. It worth to pay trip to Odessa! The decorations are great, the repertory is on average interesting and well organized. The musician are really top. I strongly suggest to pay a visit even because the city (downtown) is so charming. Check the website for booking and programs. It is really worth to go to Odessa only to have this wonderful experience of an historic feeling. It is close to the potiemkin escalade, other wonderful piece of history
The sound was average, and sometimes too distorted. The insides were neither attractive, nor well treated with. But the Hardy orchestra performance was awesome!
I have rediscovered this place with my kid. Very good, though needs good hands to renovate it
All QuestionsOdessa philharmonic theater
- Pushkin Museum
- Odessa Museum Of Western And Eastern Art
- Municipal O.bleschunov Museum Of Private Collections
- Monument For Odessa Police
- Main Synagogue Of Odessa
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- Museum Of Interesting Science
- Maritime Museum
- Odessa Railway Station
- Museum Of The Cinema
- Paleontological Museum And Mineralogical Museum
- Roman Catholic Church Of St. Paul The Apostle
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd