Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa
About Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa
Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: вул. Буніна, 15, Odesa, Одеська, Ukraine, 65000
Ticket Price: 70 UAH
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 952 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Designed to resemble the Doge's Palace in Venice, this musical theatre is home to the Odessa Regional Philharmonic Society. It was not originally meant to serve as a theater, but rather as a new Stock Exchange Building. It can seat 1000 people at the time, and is known to be one of the most expensive buildings in the city. Check out the loggia of the main entrance, and especially the ceiling, which is painted with the symbols of the zodiac. The concert hall is known for its wooden ceiling which doesn't have a single nail in it.
Also, worth checking out is the lovely Italian Courtyard of the theatre complex. It used to be a merchant market. It was built by Alexander Bernardazzi with Italian Gothic and Renaissance styles, complete with marble arches and balconies.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Ticket Prices
- Prices may vary based on performance and seating and can be as high as 300 UAH.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours vary based on performance times.
How To reach Odessa Philharmonic Theater by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 155; Share Taxi 110, 120, 190, 210, 223 stop Polskyi lowering.
- Buses 146, 203, 210 stop Polska St.
- Buses 124, 145, 148, 150, 221 stop Rishelievska St.
- Trams 10, 15, 21 stop Tyraspolska Square
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa Reviews - Write a Review
I have rediscovered this place with my kid. Very good, though needs good hands to renovate it
Nice old building with interesting history. But the sound quality is not always satisfying.
Bernadazi the best restaurant in town.
There is always something interesting here, synphonic or rock music, however accoustic is not great, as it is previously a stock exchange building.
Great performance from them really recommend
- Nearby Attractions
- Holy Assumption Patriarchal Friary
- Roman Catholic Church Of St. Paul The Apostle
- House-museum Of Leonid Utyosov
- Hellenic Foundation For Culture
- Paleontological Museum And Mineralogical Museum
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- St. Elijah Monastery
- Odessa Mechnikov National University
- Monument To Sergey Utochkin
- Гостиница в Одессе - "Де Ришелье"
- Odessa Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 48 Hours in Odessa
- What to See in 72 Hours in Odessa
- How to Spend 5 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 6 Days in Odessa
- How to Spend 7 Days in Odessa