Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa
Odessa Philharmonic Theater - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: вул. Буніна, 15, Odesa, Одеська, Ukraine, 65000, Odessa
Ticket Price: 70 UAH
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 974 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
TripHobo's Trip Planner is the best way to make a trip itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa
Designed to resemble the Doge's Palace in Venice, this musical theatre is home to the Odessa Regional Philharmonic Society. It was not originally meant to serve as a theater, but rather as a new Stock Exchange Building. It can seat 1000 people at the time, and is known to be one of the most expensive buildings in the city. Check out the loggia of the main entrance, and especially the ceiling, which is painted with the symbols of the zodiac. The concert hall is known for its wooden ceiling which doesn't have a single nail in it.
Also, worth checking out is the lovely Italian Courtyard of the theatre complex. It used to be a merchant market. It was built by Alexander Bernardazzi with Italian Gothic and Renaissance styles, complete with marble arches and balconies.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Ticket Prices
- Prices may vary based on performance and seating and can be as high as 300 UAH.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening hours vary based on performance times.
How To reach Odessa Philharmonic Theater by Public Transport
- Buses 10, 155; Share Taxi 110, 120, 190, 210, 223 stop Polskyi lowering.
- Buses 146, 203, 210 stop Polska St.
- Buses 124, 145, 148, 150, 221 stop Rishelievska St.
- Trams 10, 15, 21 stop Tyraspolska Square
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Odessa Philharmonic Theater, Odessa Reviews
Wonderful acoustic and historical theater it is a masterpiece. It worth to pay trip to Odessa! The decorations are great, the repertory is on average interesting and well organized. The musician are really top. I strongly suggest to pay a visit even because the city (downtown) is so charming. Check the website for booking and programs. It is really worth to go to Odessa only to have this wonderful experience of an historic feeling. It is close to the potiemkin escalade, other wonderful piece of history
I have rediscovered this place with my kid. Very good, though needs good hands to renovate it
Nice old building with interesting history. But the sound quality is not always satisfying.
Bernadazi the best restaurant in town.
As always great show
- Attractions near Odessa Philharmonic Theater
- Main Synagogue Of Odessa
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral
- Paleontological Museum And Mineralogical Museum
- Odessa Local Lore And History Museum
- Roman Catholic Church Of St. Paul The Apostle
- Municipal O.bleschunov Museum Of Private Collections
- Odessa Zoo
- Vorontsov Palace
- Maritime Museum
- Arkadia Beach
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Odessa
- Vorontsov Monument
- Monument To Sergey Utochkin
- Odessa Mechnikov National University
- Гостиница в Одессе - "Де Ришелье"
- Zolote Dytia
- Spartak Stadium
- Monument To Leonid Utiosov
- Odessa International Airport
- Central Stadium Chernomorets
- Odessa State Environmental University
- Odessa Art Museum