- Address: Odessa Passage Preobrazhens'ka St, 34 Odesa Odessa Oblast, Ukraine 65000
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, View Point, Historical Site, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Passage - Review
Even though widely called a hotel this 1899 building by architect L.Vlodek is actually the cutest shopping and dining complex in the city. From the outside, it looks like a block, but once you step in through one of its two entrances will you will find an inner street separating the outlets. The roof of the building is a glass ceiling which lets in natural light. The retail outlets are all on the ground floor; the upper three floors are the hotel rooms. The interior of the courtyard is beautifully decorated with baroque furnishings, statues and monuments. Statues of Mercury and Fortune guard the two entrances. Historically the mall is known to be a gathering place for the intellectual elites of Russia.
How To reach Passage by Public Transport
- Shared taxi 175, 185 stop Soborna Square (pl. Cathedral).
- By Car
- Tram 15; Shared Taxi 105, 111, 237 stop Lva Tolstoho St (st. Leo Tolstoy).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Odessa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Odessa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Passage
95% of people who visit Odessa include Passage in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.26% of people start their Passage visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Passage
90.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Passage
Passage, Odessa Reviews
Great architecture. History heritage of city. Every guest of Odessa must visit this place! Very needs renovation.
I m stay here as a student it is safe but becoz of wooden floor heater not allowed here bur it is warm in comparison and it is in centre thus why all shops , office , college are nearby from here. So it is a good place to stay !
a part of italy in odessa... great building, but needs some renovation though
Beautiful interior. Come here for the architecture of the inside. Really worth a trip to come see this place.
A gallery of small shops, with an old Odessa look and and feel.
- Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral
- Odessa Local Lore And History Museum
- Hellenic Foundation For Culture
- Roman Catholic Church Of St. Paul The Apostle
- Odessa Numismatics Museum
- Jewish Museum
- Municipal O.bleschunov Museum Of Private Collections
- Aquapark Odessa
- Palais-royal Garden
- Odessa Zoo
- Kanatnaya Doroga
- Church Of Holy Martyr Tatiana
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows