Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias135 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 08:30 pm]
- Address: Carrera de la Virgen, 42, 18005 Granada, Spain, 18008
- Timings: 07:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-958226393
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Social, Entertainment
Offering a peek into 17th century architecture and design, the Basilica de Nuestra Senora de las Angustias is where the best of art work collates to form the most stunning sight in Granada. The basilica showcases fine works of art by Pedro Duque Cornejo and rare paintings by Baroque artists like Juan Leandro de la Fuente, Ambrosio Martinez and Miguel Jeronimo de Cieza.
The main altar is the crown jewel of the basilica with the statue of Our Lady of Sorrows being the highlight.
Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias Hours
- Work Days: 8.00 am, 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 12.00 pm, 8.00 pm
- Sundays and Holiday: 8.00 am, 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm, 6.00 pm
How to Reach Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias
- By Bus: Plaza del Humilladero 1
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Granada before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Granada and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.95% of people who visit Granada include Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.56% of people start their Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica De Nuestra Senora De Las Angustias