Starved Rock State Park41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2668 East 873 Road, Oglesby, IL 61348, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8156674906
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park
Starved Rock State Park is a popular tourist attraction as it is considered to be the most beautiful park. There you can see 13 miles of waterfalls that are running through the park. You can also find 18 huge canyons here. This place offers tourists to experience adventurous sports such as hiking, boating, fishing and hunting. Miles and miles are covered by the trees and sandstones which are actually giving you the feel of nature. The most popular time to visit the park is spring as it is the best time for hiking and to experience adventurous activities and sports.
How to Reach Starved Rock State Park
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Starved Rock State Park Address: 2668 East 873 Road, Oglesby, IL 61348, USA, United States
- Starved Rock State Park Contact Number: +1-8156674906
- Time required to visit Starved Rock State Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Oglesby include Starved Rock State Park in their plan
28.57% of people start their Starved Rock State Park visit around 03 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Starved Rock State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Starved Rock State Park
People normally club together Lovers Leap Overlook and Matthiessen State Park while planning their visit to Starved Rock State Park.