About Ambrosia Restaurant, Oia
Overview of Ambrosia Restaurant
Ambrosia Restaurant lies in the city of Oia in Greece. Missed by most of the visitors, Ambrosia Restaurant is unique in its own way.
More about Oia
Explore Ambrosia Restaurant and other prime spots of the city using Oia trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Meli Meli, Makris Hotel, Santellini Hotel and Acqua Vatos Santorini Hotel will meet your requirement of where to stay in Oia.
Getting around Ambrosia Restaurant, Oia
Take a Bus taking you to Fira. The journey will take around 20 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 2. From Fira you can move to Kamari by taking the Bus. The duration will be 15 minutes. The transit will cost you EUR 2. The total distance is 18.37 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly EUR 19, taking around 19 minutes. The distance between the two points is 18.55 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 18.55 Kilometre, costing around USD 3. The duration of the trip is 19 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Bus. In 20 minutes you'll reach Fira. The expense of the trip is EUR 2. From Fira, opt for Bus to Kamari, the duration of journey is 15 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 2. The distance between the points is 18.37 Kilometre.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 24 minutes, covering a distance of 21.39 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 22.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 21.39 Kilometre costing USD 4 and the duration of the trip will be 24 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly EUR 4, taking around 3 minutes. The distance between the two points is 1.93 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 9 minutes for a distance of 0.78 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Ambrosia Restaurant, Oia
Quiet, romantic restaurant with very good and well-plated food. The view is simply amazing, looking south over the caldera. The only complaint is how close the tables are together. You can't help but hear other folks' conversations. But apart from that, I would come here on another visit to the island.
A very good restaurant with fantastic views.... extremely small so be prepared to be sitting extremely close to everyone. Food is fantastic but pricey. 37euro for a beef fillet.... but it tasted great so was worth it.
Me and my boyfriend called the place to reserve a sit at a specific time for our 2 year anniversary which we also mentioned in the phone. When we got there we ask to go to our table and the man in the door told us to go for a walk in a very rude way. He then told us after 15 mins which we went for a walk that there was no table!!!!! I wouldn't recommend to anyone to go there!!!!!!!! it was so crowded and very rude staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seated inside in a small enclosed house as we didn't make a reservation. Cheese pie for starter tasted okay but the pasta and duck fillet was really just mediocre. Not worth the premium price (probably more expensive than Paris!) that they are charging...
Food was fine, service was good. Wind factor twenty ask for a blanket !
- Other Attractions
- Porta Nigra
- Eltz Castle
- Cathedral Of Trier
- Trier Toy Museum
- Roman Imperial Baths
- Church Of Our Lady
- Karl Marx House
- Archaeological Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Porta Nigra
- Cheap Hotels Near Eltz Castle
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cathedral Of Trier
- 5 Star Hotels Near Trier Toy Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hauptmarkt
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Roman Imperial Baths
- Budget Hotels Near Amphitheatre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Church Of Our Lady
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Karl Marx House
- Luxury Hotels Near Archaeological Museum
- City Tripplans
- 35 Day Trip to France, South Africa, Turkey, Spain, Serbia, Greece from Johannesburg
- 2 Day Trip to Oia from Perissa
- Trip to Oia
- 15 Day Trip to Athens, Kalabaka, Cephalonia, Oia, Katakolo from Darwin
- 5 Day Trip to Oia from Des Plaines
- 17 Day Trip to Oia from Jeddah
- 27 Day Trip to Singapore, Italy, United Kingdom, Greece from Melbourne
- 7 Day Trip to Oia from Austin
- 12 Day Trip to Rome, Athens, Oia from Toronto
- 5 Day Trip to Oia from Pittsburgh