Lake Casitas Recreation Area486 Votes Currently Open
Located around 7 miles from Ojai, the Lake Casitas Recreation Area has over 400 camping sites. From sites situated so near the lake that you can hear the water gently lapping, to sites amongst dense trees where the sound of chirping birds is your alarm clock, you get to choose your camp site. All sites come with picnic tables and fire rings. The Lake Casitas Recreation Area has something for everyone- hiking trails, fishing, a water park, camping, RV camping, boating, children’s playground, biking and picnicking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Vehicle: $10.00
- Vehicle Easter Weekend - Labor Day: $15.00 Fri/Sat/Sun & Holidays
- Boats (subject to boating restrictions): $13.00 (Plus vehicle fee)
- Canoe/Kayak (subject to boating restrictions):$3.00 (Plus vehicle fee)
- Pets: $2.00
- Bus Entry: $30.00
- Walk in and Bicycles: Free
- Camping sites cost $25 onwards per night.
Lake Casitas Recreation Area Hours
- Seasonal gate opening and closing timings may apply. Please check official website before planning a visit.
How to Reach Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Renting a car and driving down is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ojai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ojai and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ojai include Lake Casitas Recreation Area in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
87.5% of people start their Lake Casitas Recreation Area visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Lake Casitas Recreation Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Casitas Recreation Area