Are you looking for what to do in Ojai?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ojai Olive Oil Company: Ojai Olive Oil Company is a family run business owned by and operated on the Asquith family ranch. They produce appetizing extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars. It is one of Ojai’s most interesting places to see.
- Meditation Mount: Located 5 miles from Ojai city center, the Meditation Mount is a sacred site spread across 32 acres. Beautiful manicured lawns, well placed benches, stunning views and tranquility await you at this place. Head over to meditate and become one with yourself or pack light snacks and have a picnic with your loved ones.
- Ojai Valley Museum of History and Art: Located within the St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel, the Ojai Valley Museum of History and Art is the only museum in the city exhibiting Ojai history and culture and is one of the premier Ojai valley attractions.
THINGS TO DO
- Shop: Begin your shopping expedition on Ojai’s picturesque main drag, Ojai Avenue. The Spanish style shopping arcade is home to cute, stylish boutiques made for wandering. You can also buy interesting art and collectibles on your visit to Ojai. Check out beautiful art work, paintings, whimsical furniture, sculptures and pottery at the Tartaglia Fine Art.
- Nightlife: Even though Ojai shuts down early, it has an eclectic pub scene. Places like The Village Jester and the local watering hole called The Hub are quite popular and offer good opportunities to let your hair down.
- Hiking: The Lake Casitas Recreation center is known for its hiking and fishing. You could also explore the Rose Valley Falls that present themselves after an intermediate hike. You can also choose to camp here. If you are an adventure junkie, this is surely the most exhilarating thing to do in Ojai.
- Spa: Known for its top-class spas, Ojai offers ultimate relaxation and pampering. Unwind at the Day Spa at Ojai or Spa Ojai . Spas in Ojai are one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room: The Ojai Vineyard’s wine is famous in the valley. In fact, their wines have been recognized nationally and internationally by top wine critics and restaurants. They have been supplying handmade wines since 1983! This has long been counted as one of the most fun things to do in Ojai.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ojai and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ojai getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ojai with confidence.