Airport StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Okinawa 904-0000, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
Located close to the airport, the street is most famous for its hangout spots, restaurants, cafes, pubs and a sea of fashion stores that sell everything from clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories to even second-hand items that you can buy for quite a bargain. The best of the live music scene and even cultural spots make this street a perfect night hub especially if you want to experience Okinawa like a local.
Don’t forget to explore the folk music bars where you can have a few drinks while listening to Eisa and Okinawan folk music and catch a live dance performance to end the evening. The music history of the place is big since the street is where bands like Murasaki and Condition Green and legends like Seijin Noborikawa and Rinsho Kadekaru shot to fame post-war. Even today, you can find a decent number of bands here that perform across venues in the city!
Airport Street Hours
- Timings of individual shops, stores and eateries vary.
How to Reach Airport Street
- Monorail: Naha Kuko Station
- By renting a Car/Bike.
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Airport Street Address: Okinawa 904-0000, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Airport Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Airport Street(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Airport Street: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!