Araha Park56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2-21 Chatan, Nakagami-gun, Chatan-cho 904-0116, Okinawa, Japan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-989360077
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Family And Kids
Araha Park is loved for its walking trails, access to the beach, a swimming zone safe for kids and a number of picnic spots that are spread around its area. The beach stretches for 800 meters and offers a variety of fun activities along with basketball courts, a jogging track and a walkway/ bikeway that stretches to cover its entire length.
The highlight of the beach is a Pirate Ship with a bridge that doubles as a viewing point, a number of nets that children can climb on, a fun tube slide and a zip line. Locals love to come to the park for a jog or to simply walk their dogs. There are enough shaded gathering tables around to have a day picnic as well. If you like the beach and love swimming, drop by at the Araha Park for a soothing swim to later find a cozy spot on the sand to get that sun-kissed tan!
Araha Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and beach essentials as per your need.
Entrance Ticket Details For Araha Park
- Admission to the beach is free of cost. For charges of activities at the beach, ask locals.
Araha Park Hours
- Swimming hours: daily from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- The beach is patrolled from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm from early April till late October.
How to Reach Araha Park
- By Bus: The Beach Tower Okinawa (2 kilometres away)
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.75% of people who visit Okinawa include Araha Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
65.22% of people start their Araha Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Araha Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Araha Park