Chatan Cho Public LibraryCurrently Open
- Address: 467-1 Kuwae, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun 904-0103, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-989363542
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
If reading is your weakness and books are your friends, head to the Chatan Town Library to get your hands on a vast collection. The place has everything about Okinawa- literature, cuisine, culture, people, history, war history and the city’s evolution to its recent urban hub. The library is most famous for arranging workshops along with special reading sessions for children and if you are looking for a spot to let your children get engrossed in some good books, getting them here will be a good experience for sure. Do keep an eye out for fun culinary and art classes arranged at the library.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chatan Cho Public Library
- Call up the place for admission and other prices.
How to Reach Chatan Cho Public Library
- By Bus: Hilton-Okinawachatan-Resort (around 3 kilometres away)
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.