Farmers Market Chatan Nilai MarketCurrently Open
- Address: 114 Kuwae, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun 904-0103, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-989362811
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
The Chatan Nilai Market is known for selling locally grown, fresh produce that includes vegetables, fruits, who grains as well as flowers. You can also find a few processed foods here that you can grab for sightseeing walks later on. If you are a healthy eater or simply want to start your day with the happy chaos of a market, a walk here is just what you need to kick start your stay in the city! The place is also apt to taste the variety of popular Japanese treats and is also light on the wallet in case you are travelling on a shoe-string budget.
How to Reach Farmers Market Chatan Nilai Market
- By Bus: Hilton-Okinawachatan-Resort
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Farmers Market Chatan Nilai Market Address: 114 Kuwae, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun 904-0103, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Farmers Market Chatan Nilai Market Contact Number: +81-989362811
- Time required to visit Farmers Market Chatan Nilai Market: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!