- Address: 1-2 Kina, Yomitan-son, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0323, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-989582944
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
Kinabanjo was constructed in 1993 as a replica of Yutanza Magiri Banjo that was built in 1908. The place was a road station where people would stop by for a break before resuming their travel from Naha to Yomitan. You can find brochures and maps at the centre available to help tourists navigate. The construction of the place is a highlight and even though reconstructed in modern times, it was built with traditional methods using a rare wood called Chaagi. The place is adorned with locally made pottery pieces and even the bathroom is designed with vintage fixtures to complete the ambience. Currently, the place is also used as a cultural preservation centre that offers a tour of the building along with fun-interactive seminars about the history of Okinawan and the technique of pottery making that is popular to this region. The place also offers refreshments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kinabanjo
- Admission to the place is free of cost.
How to Reach Kinabanjo
- By Bus
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kinabanjo Address: 1-2 Kina, Yomitan-son, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0323, Japan
- Kinabanjo Contact Number: +81-989582944
- Kinabanjo Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kinabanjo(preferred time): 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Kinabanjo: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!