Tiger Beach3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fuchaku, Onna, Kunigami District, Okinawa Prefecture 904-0413, Japan
- Phone: +81-989937111
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
With pure, inviting blue water that lashes against the beautiful white sand, Tiger beach has become the ideal spot to get a sun-kissed tan if you like to be surrounded by luxury. The beach is lined with luxury hotels and has a lifeguard on duty that makes it an ideal spot for families. Local organizers arrange diving and snorkeling tours here regularly and you can also try fun local water activities including riding on glass-bottom boats! The beach offers lounge chairs with umbrellas and is also one of the most popular spots in the city to see sunsets.
Tiger Beach Travel Tips
- Carry drinking water and beach essentials as per your need.
Tiger Beach Hours
- Swimming hours: daily 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Recommended time of arrival from 8.30 am to 3.00 pm.
How to Reach Tiger Beach
- By Bus: Hotel Monterey Okinawa Spa & Resort
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.