Yomitan Cultural CenterCurrently Open
- Address: 2901 Zakimi, Yomitan-son, Nakagami-gun 904-0301, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-989829292
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids
The Yomitan Cultural Center is a good spot to get some interesting books, brochures and event information when in Okinawa. The place is best known for its live music scene and a range of events that are hosted here all year round. The Feng hall is popular for being a performance platforms and is the highlight of the place. The hall has Japanese styled dressing rooms along with other facilities.
Come here to see if any trending events catches your interest or even if you wanted a place that could recommend you which places to see when in the city. The book collection is apt for a small visit especially for bookish visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yomitan Cultural Center
- For admission prices of trending events, visit official website.
Yomitan Cultural Center Hours
- For timings of trending events, visit official website.
How to Reach Yomitan Cultural Center
- By Bus
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yomitan Cultural Center Address: 2901 Zakimi, Yomitan-son, Nakagami-gun 904-0301, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Yomitan Cultural Center Contact Number: +81-989829292
- Yomitan Cultural Center Timing: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Yomitan Cultural Center(preferred time): 09:30 am - 08:30 pm
- Time required to visit Yomitan Cultural Center: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!