Another one of Okinawa’s pristine beaches, the Zanpa beach is popular for offering a range of activities for sports lovers and adrenaline seekers. The beach has jet skiing, banana rides and also offers a safe oasis for swimming with kids owing to the nets that keep the jellyfishes away. The place does have rental beach chairs and changing rooms that make it a rather hassle-free spot to relax and unwind without loosing out on the urban pleasures.
You can find a few snack places around the beach for refreshments as well. Find a cozy spot in the shade to lay out a picnic basket or simply relax on a chair to enjoy the sunset at the beach.
Zanpa Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Cary your own swimsuit and other essentials.
- The jellyfishes are mostly spotted between June to October. Stay safe if you visit the beach during this time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zanpa Beach
- For prices of water activities, visit official website or ask locals. The rides can cost anywhere from JPY 100 to JPY 4000.
Zanpa Beach Hours
- General hours: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Closed from April to October.
How to Reach Zanpa Beach
- By Bus
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Okinawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Okinawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.33% of people who visit Okinawa include Zanpa Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Zanpa Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Zanpa Beach
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Zanpa Beach