How to Reach Oklahoma City
HOW TO GET TO OKLAHOMA
- By Air: Will Rogers World Airport receives flights from most of the important cities in the United States.
- By Train: From the Santa Fe Station in Bricktown, the Amtrak train service runs to Fort Worth Texas.
- By Car: The city can be reached by car by driving along the I-40, I-35, and I-44 highways. It also lies on Route 66.
HOW TO GET AROUND OKLAHOMA
- By Bus: Though bus system in Oklahoma city is quite efficient, it is also sparse. in other words, you're likely to end up with long waiting times at bus stops. Furthermore, there is no bus service on Sundays and there is significantly decreased by service on Saturdays. Rides cost $1.50. A day pass costs $4.
- By Car: Hiring your own car rental to drive around town is by far the best way to get around Oklahoma City. You just have to keep a few specific things in mind. Namely, the streets that run north to south have names, and the streets that run east to west have numbers. Other than that, outside of rush hour, there is very little traffic congestion in the city.
- By Taxi: There are quite a few taxi companies that you can call.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Oklahoma City. The most preferred mode of transport in Oklahoma City is Car.
Average distance: 21 km Average time: 25.62 min
Car 90.91%Driving 21.85 min Walking 0.6 min Overall average time for 21.81 kms 22.45 min
Walking 4.55%Walking 60 min Waiting 10 min Train 10 min Bus 5 min Other 4 min Overall average time for 4.83 kms 89 min