Martin Park Nature Center137 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Martin Park Nature Center, 5000 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4052971429
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
This park is the city's own tiny Nature Reserve. located on the northeast side of the city it's about 140 acres in area.There are about four to five kilometers of easily hiked trails that pass through grasslands and conservation areas. There is a small Educational Center which houses reptile and insect species;and it also houses the city's first observational beehive. There's a picnic Pavilion for large group parties which can be rented at the parks business office. Kids can play in the Pollinator's Playground. You're likely to come across plenty of wildlife too-deers and birds and turtles. It's one of the most gorgeous natural spaces in the city.
Martin Park Nature Center Travel Tips
- Groups and guided through visits must be booked in advance.
- Handicapped parking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Martin Park Nature Center
- Some activities at the park such as hiking may need to be paid for if conducted as part of an event.
Martin Park Nature Center Hours
- Closed between the week's of Christmas Eve and New Year's day.
How to Reach Martin Park Nature Center
- Bus: 005 stop N Meridian Ave at Memorial Circle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oklahoma City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oklahoma City and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.97% of people who visit Oklahoma City include Martin Park Nature Center in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.52% of people start their Martin Park Nature Center visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Martin Park Nature Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Martin Park Nature Center