Oklahoma City Museum Of Art, Oklahoma City
About Oklahoma City Museum Of Art, Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Museum Of Art, Oklahoma City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 415 Couch Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Ticket Price: 12 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Museum, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Though most often visited for its travelling exhibitions from art centers around the world, The Oklahoma City Museum of Art Also has a permanent exhibition of some of the most important Oklahoma State art. Artists represented your include Alexander Calder, Gustave Courbet, Francis Hayman, Ellsworth Kelly, Henry Moore, Georgia O’Keeffe, Charles Willson Peale, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Richard Tuttle, and Anne Truitt. Some of the most important exhibits are:
- Dale Chihuly Glass
- Drawings and prints from the sixteenth Century to today, However most of these are 20th century works.
- Post war sculptures and paintings
- Baroque era to contemporary era painting.
- A large photographic exhibit of predominantly American artists.
Oklahoma City Museum Of Art Information
- Paid parking is available.
Oklahoma City Museum Of Art Ticket Prices
Kids 6-18 and students, Seniors 62+: USD 10
Military: USD 5
- After 5pm, Thursdays, 5-9 pm: $5 admission
- free for children under 5
- USD 5 for members
- USD 9 for adults
- Teenagers, students, seniors USD 7
- Kids under 12 USD 5
- Dinner and movie packages are extra.
How To reach Oklahoma City Museum Of Art by Public Transport
- Buses 009, 012, 013, 13N, 014, 016, 024, 040 stop N Walker Ave @ Couch Dr.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oklahoma City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oklahoma City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oklahoma City Museum Of Art, Oklahoma City Reviews - Write a Review
They have some great exhibits come in, but Dale Chihuly's work looks like something your tacky grandma would put on her coffee table. I think the most insulting thing is that he says his art takes nature and makes it more beautiful. Nature is beautiful because it's complex, turning it into glass, in my opinion, makes it less attractive. The cafe here is pretty good also.
I loved the glass sculptures! So beautiful! It's amazing to see in person.
The OKCMOA is a worthwhile stop in the city, especially if you are a member. The 80 Dollar family membership is a bargain and let's is go multiple times and gives us access to exhibits early, which makes the family feel like we have tons of money. They have amazing exhibits!
Staff are incredibly helpful and welcoming at this museum. We went primarily for the Chihuly exhibit but loved the entire collection. This museum is a real gem for Oklahoma!
Beautiful Chihuly exhibit. So glad they have free wheelchairs for use. My friend is injured and would not have made it. We enjoyed 4 hours of beautiful art. Love the rooftop also
- Nearby Attractions
- Painting With A Twist
- Old Paris Flea Market
- Will Rogers World Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Outback Steakhouse
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop
- Cowboys Okc
- Oklahoma City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Oklahoma City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Oklahoma City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Oklahoma City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Oklahoma City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Oklahoma City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Oklahoma City