Overholser MansionCurrently Closed
- Address: 405 NW 15th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73103, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4055255325
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Mansion
They say Henry Overholser is the man who was single-handedly responsible for the success of Oklahoma City as you see today. Already wealthy when he first arrived in the city, he quickly used his money to double up business plots around the settlement. The building you see here today was his home, and was the first mansion in the city. Preserved as it would have looked when it was first built, the house adds to its mystique with tales of ghosts and apparitions. Visitors have reported being pushed are having their hair pulled, and one little boy even saw the ghost of what was apparently the entrepreneur's late wife. Want to get to the bottom of the? Visit this historic House Museum yourself. The locals definitely don't seem to mind; the house is one of the city's favorite places to hold events or get married.
Overholser Mansion Travel Tips
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes.
- Visits are by guided tours only.
- Parking can be found directly in front of the house, on Northwest 15th Street.
Entrance Ticket Details For Overholser Mansion
- Seniors (55 and over): $7.00
- Students/Children: $5.00
- Children under 6: free
- Director Tours: USD 15
Overholser Mansion Hours
- Special Director's Tours at 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
- The house is always closed during bad weather.
- Tours are at 10a.m., 11a.m., 12p.m., 1p.m., and 2p.m.
How to Reach Overholser Mansion
- Bus: 002 and 003 stop N Robinson Ave at NW 13th St
- Bus: 23 and 023N stop NW 23RD St at N Walker Ave
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oklahoma City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oklahoma City and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.36% of people who visit Oklahoma City include Overholser Mansion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45.45% of people start their Overholser Mansion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Overholser Mansion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Overholser Mansion