Skydance Pedestrian BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Skydance Pedestrian Bridge Oklahoma City, OK 73109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture
Reaching up to the sky over the Interstate 40 in downtown Oklahoma City, this 200 feet tall pedestrian bridge is a striking piece of modern architecture. They say its design was inspired by the scissor-tailed flycatcher, Oklahoma's state bird. In the daytime, the 390 feet long stainless steel structure shimmers; at night is psychedelically lit up by LED lights. Like the Empire State Building in New York, the lights on the bridge change depending on what day and event is being acknowledged. There is possibly no better place in the city to click a selfie.
- There's street parking nearby.
- Bus 011 stop S Robinson Ave at SW 10th St.
- Bus 011 and 015 stop S Robinson Ave at SW 7th St.
- Buses 014 and 040 stop S Walker Ave at SW 7th St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oklahoma City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oklahoma City and book an accommodation of your choice.