St. Joseph's CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 307 NW 4th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4052354565
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
St. Joseph's Cathedral - Review
Though it is listed on the national register of historic places, the church is right now less famous for its Heritage and more famous for having survived the Oklahoma City bombing. It has since been restored, and is now in active service. Completed in 1902, the architecture is Gothic Revival. It is notable for its central tower with a spiral, with two flanking sides towers. The church was constructed of Coffeyville brick. Go at first glance it is not the most beautiful Church you may have seen, its association to Oklahoma's tragedy and its nearness to the sight of the same gives it an undeniable mystique. If you can, definitely try and stick around for Mass.
St. Joseph's Cathedral Hours
- Opening and closing hours for visitors has been deduced from the mass times; the actual visiting hours may be different. Call the attraction and confirm that it's open before your intended visit.
- Daily mass: 12 p.m.
- Saturday mass: 4 p.m.
- Sunday mass: 8 a.m, 10 a.m, 12 p.m, 4 p.m.
- Holy days Mass: 6:30 a.m, 9 a.m, 12 p.m, 5 p.m.
How To reach St. Joseph's Cathedral by Public Transport
- Buses 003, 015, 018, 022 stop NW 4th St at N Harvey Ave
- Buses 002, 003, 011, 015, 018, 022, 23N, 024 stop NW 4th St at N Robinson Ave
- Bus 050 stop N Harvey Ave at Dean a McGee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oklahoma City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oklahoma City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St. Joseph's Cathedral
5.36% of people who visit Oklahoma City include St. Joseph's Cathedral in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
83.33% of people start their St. Joseph's Cathedral visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Joseph's Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Joseph's Cathedral
St. Joseph's Cathedral Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights13 Day Trip to Mandalay, Bagan, Yangon, Nyaungshwe from North Brunswick TownshipBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Yangon, Nyaungshwe, Bagan, Mandalay
St. Joseph's Cathedral, Oklahoma City Reviews
I appreciate the church adding to the memorial. You need to stop by either before but definitely after to see Jesus Wept.
This is a great and beautiful parish! People are nice and the priest too!
Great church! Beautiful, warm and friendly.
Beautiful sanctuary and grounds; "And Jesus Wept" statue on corner across from the OKC National Memorial is very moving; parish staff and members very friendly and welcoming; awesome gift shop!
I've been going here for years and father oswell is amazing and a beautiful soul.