Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: R. Bpo. Coutinho, 726 - Carmo, Olinda - PE, 53120-130, Brazil Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8131843155
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
Museu de Arte Sacra de Pernambuco is a museum in Olinda, Brazil. Started in 1974, the museum is housed in a historical building belonging to the 17th century. The museum has a vast collection of 16th-century religious pieces, objects of worship in churches, paintings and popular religious art, and gilded erudite images in vibrant colors. The museum artifacts are well laid out into seven thematic rooms. The museum also conducts various courses and lectures throughout the year. A decent place to observe religious art, visit this museum if you are in the neighbourhood.
More about Olinda
Try the best Olinda trip planner to visit this Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco as well as many others.
Hotels like Hotel Aconchego, DublÃÃÃ‚ƒÂª Hotel - The Original and Recife Praia Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Olinda.
Find out how to reach Olinda to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Olinda vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco
- Buses 886 and 1911 to stop : Av. Joaquim Nabuco
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Olinda before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Olinda and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco Address: R. Bpo. Coutinho, 726 - Carmo, Olinda - PE, 53120-130, Brazil
- Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco Contact Number: +55-8131843155
- Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Olinda include Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.14% of people start their Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco
People normally club together Igreja Da Se and Mosteiro De Sao Bento while planning their visit to Museu De Arte Sacra De Pernambuco.