Circuito Ascari S. L.
- Address: Carretera Ronda Campillos, KM 30.5, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Málaga, Spain
- Phone: +34-952187171
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Race Track, Family And Kids
Craving an adrenaline rush? If speed, racing, cars and race tracks are your thing, the Circuito Ascari S.L. is what you should not miss while in Ronda!
One of the best things to do in Ronda, and not just another attraction or monument, Ascari is the longest track in Spain and “one of the most spectacular in the world”. Set in unparalleled beautiful Spanish terrains, this where you can manifest your dream of racing at whatever speed you desire.
The Ascari Country House is a spectacular retreat where you can choose to stay experiencing brilliant luxury and services.
Circuito Ascari S. L. Travel Tips
- This place has frequent events and activities, to know more refer their official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Circuito Ascari S. L.
- Given tickets are for Mini Experience Driving for 54.5 kilometer.
- Half Day Experience: € 1390, 81.75 kilometer
- Half Day Racing Experience: 1830 €, 81.75 kilometer
- For events and other activities, refer official website.
Circuito Ascari S. L. Hours
- Given timings are for Monday to Friday for sales and events.
- Accounting, Workshop, other Departments: 9 am -18 pm from Monday to Friday.
How to Reach Circuito Ascari S. L.
- Rented car, on foot or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ronda before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ronda and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.77% of people who visit Ronda include Circuito Ascari S. L. in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.62% of people start their Circuito Ascari S. L. visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Circuito Ascari S. L.
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Circuito Ascari S. L.
Circuito Ascari S. L. Reviews & Ratings
A local in ronda saw me with my F1 shirt on and said to visit ascari . . . Its a track for the super wealthy! I mean I earn a lot back in the UK but I'm not paying €1400 for a half day experience of just 15 laps in total!!! No viewing spots etc
One of the best circuit in Europe ! Maybe the most exclusive with great service .
Incredible venue, food and drinks some what pricey and nothing special, you are best off bringing your own food and drinks. Cheapest way to access track days is going via Racing Motor 26 or other trackday organisations. The track itself is not that enjoyable but it is a challenge. Recommend practising on the playstation. It is very expensive for what they actually offer if you book the Ascari Experience.
Magnificent track and organisation. Felt top of the world during my first entrance at this track during my first 24h race. Thanks Klaas
Good race track