How to Reach Omaha
HOW TO GET TO OMAHA
- By Air: Eppley Airfield is the domestic airport that you can go to. There are multiple flights from the place and hence getting in the city is easy.
- By Train: Take a train to the Amtrak station, it runs daily between Emeryville (in the San Francisco Bay Area) and Chicago.
- By Taxi: There are taxi services near the city that will take you to the destination with no hassle.
- By shuttle: Eppley Express can be taken to reach the city from Kearney, Grand Island, Hastings, Lincoln and York.
- Take the Greyhound buses that have services daily from Denver, Kansas City, Minneapolis and Chicago.
- Mega buses can take you in the city too; they run from Davenport, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Chicago.
HOW TO GET AROUND OMAHA
- By Bus: There is a good bus system in the city and getting around is basically easy.
- By Car: Rentals are available in the city. If you have your own car, then cruising around the city is a good idea.
- By Taxi: The taxi service in the city is pretty decent and you will realize that finding one is easy.
- By Bicycle: There are many bicycle paths in the city that you can ride on.
- On Foot: You can easily explore the city on foot.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Omaha. The most preferred mode of transport in Omaha is Car.
Average distance: 13.29 km Average time: 19.33 min
Car 94.12%Driving 17.88 min Walking 0.16 min Overall average time for 13.5 kms 18.03 min
Walking 5.88%Walking 30 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 10 kms 40 min