How to Reach Omaha
HOW TO GET TO OMAHA
- By Air: Eppley Airfield is the domestic airport that you can go to. There are multiple flights from the place and hence getting in the city is easy.
- By Train: Take a train to the Amtrak station, it runs daily between Emeryville (in the San Francisco Bay Area) and Chicago.
- By Taxi: There are taxi services near the city that will take you to the destination with no hassle.
- By shuttle: Eppley Express can be taken to reach the city from Kearney, Grand Island, Hastings, Lincoln and York.
- Take the Greyhound buses that have services daily from Denver, Kansas City, Minneapolis and Chicago.
- Mega buses can take you in the city too; they run from Davenport, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Chicago.
HOW TO GET AROUND OMAHA
- By Bus: There is a good bus system in the city and getting around is basically easy.
- By Car: Rentals are available in the city. If you have your own car, then cruising around the city is a good idea.
- By Taxi: The taxi service in the city is pretty decent and you will realize that finding one is easy.
- By Bicycle: There are many bicycle paths in the city that you can ride on.
- On Foot: You can easily explore the city on foot.