Events and Festivals in Omkareshwar
- Mahashivratri: Since Omkareshwar houses one of the twelve jyotirlingas(symbolic of Lors Shiva), Mahashivratri is celebrated here with full gusto and devotion. Celebrated in the month of February or March, this festival is observed with keeping fast and offering milk to the linga.
- Ganesh Chaturhi: Falling in the month of September, Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated here with huge processions and devotional ecstasy.
- Diwali: Just like in the other states of India, Madhya Pradesh also celebrates the festival of lights with utmost zeal.
Trip plans for Omkareshwar
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Omkareshwar
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Omkareshwar
- Events & Festivals in Sanawad
- Events & Festivals in Bhikangaon
- Events & Festivals in Mandleshwar
- Events & Festivals in Mhow
- Events & Festivals in Janapav Kuti
- Events & Festivals in Maheshwar