How to Reach Omkareshwar, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Omkareshwar
- By Air: The nearest airport to Omkareshwar is in Indore, Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport. After you get down at this airport, you will have to take a taxi or cab to Omkareashwar which is 2 hours away. This airport has considerably good connections with major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, and Raipur.
- By Train: Omkareshwar has its own railway station which is located on the major Ratlam-Khandwa railway line. This station is well connected to major cities of India like New Delhi, Bangalore, Mysore, Lucknow, Kanyakumari, Puri, Jaipur, Ratlam, etc.
- By Road: You can easily reach Omkareshwar on bus via Bhopal (268 km), and Indore (86 km). Buses are easily available from the terminus stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit the various temples.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Omkareshwar town.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.
Are you looking for a Omkareshwar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Omkareshwar
- How to reach Maheshwar
- How to reach Mandu
- How to reach Mandav
- How to reach Burhanpur
- How to reach Indore
- How to reach Ujjain
- How to reach Bhopal
- How to reach Shegaon
- How to reach Sanchi
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai