How to Reach Omkareshwar
- By Air: The nearest airport to Omkareshwar is in Indore, Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport. After you get down at this airport, you will have to take a taxi or cab to Omkareashwar which is 2 hours away. This airport has considerably good connections with major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, and Raipur.
- By Train: Omkareshwar has its own railway station which is located on the major Ratlam-Khandwa railway line. This station is well connected to major cities of India like New Delhi, Bangalore, Mysore, Lucknow, Kanyakumari, Puri, Jaipur, Ratlam, etc.
- By Road: You can easily reach Omkareshwar on bus via Bhopal (268 km), and Indore (86 km). Buses are easily available from the terminus stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit the various temples.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Omkareshwar town.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.
Ask question in category
Omkareshwar to khandwa bus service timing?Answer Report Abuse