Kajal Rani CaveCurrently Open
- Address: Mandhata, Madhya Pradesh, Omkareshwar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Cave, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Kajal Rani Cave - Review
The Kajal Rani Cave is located a short distance away from the main Omkareshwar Temple area and is a magnificent attraction, worth checking out, thanks to its expansive terrain and scenic landscape. After a long day of spirituality and religious excursion, a visit to the caves is a great change. Activities like exploration, picnic lunch and photography can be enjoyed with friends and family here. It is a must visit destination on the itinerary of every visitor to Omkareshwar who doesn’t want to miss out on any of the jewels of this beautiful city.
Kajal Rani Cave Information
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry your camera and bottled water.
Kajal Rani Cave Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Kajal Rani Cave Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 7 days a week.
How To reach Kajal Rani Cave by Public Transport
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Omkareshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Omkareshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kajal Rani Cave
95% of people who visit Omkareshwar include Kajal Rani Cave in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.23% of people start their Kajal Rani Cave visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kajal Rani Cave
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kajal Rani Cave
Kajal Rani Cave Map
Kajal Rani Cave Trips
Kajal Rani Cave, Omkareshwar Reviews
All QuestionsKajal rani cave
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station