Omkareshwar ParikramaCurrently Open
- Address: Omkareshwar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Omkareshwar Parikrama - Review
One of the best ways to do Omkareshwar sightseeing, comprehend the spiritual importance and witness the beauty of this religious city is through the means of the Omkareshwar Parikrama. Parikrama basically means a circumambulation around objects of religious importance, which are sources of positive energy, to maximize this energy and energize the soul and aura of the human body according to Hindu philosophy. This in turn results in mental, physical well being and a relaxed state of mind. This particular route for Narmada Parikrama on foot has been restored by Madhya Pradesh Tourism for the betterment of devotees. The almost 6 kilometer path covers attractions like the Gauri Somnath Mandir, Omkar Math, Rin Mukteshwar, Siddheshwar temple, Patali Hanuman Mandir amongst others.
Omkareshwar Parikrama Information
- Wear comfortable footwear and carry bottled water.
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
Omkareshwar Parikrama Ticket Prices
- Use of some facilities maybe chargeable.
Omkareshwar Parikrama Hours
- Individual attractions on the path will have separate opening and closing hours.
How To reach Omkareshwar Parikrama by Public Transport
- By Bus: Omkareshwar Bus Stand is the nearest bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Omkareshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Omkareshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Omkareshwar Parikrama
66.67% of people who visit Omkareshwar include Omkareshwar Parikrama in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Omkareshwar Parikrama visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Omkareshwar Parikrama
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Omkareshwar Parikrama