Siddhanath Temple46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mandhata, Madhya Pradesh 451115, Omkareshwar, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Siddhanath Temple is architecturally one of the most visually stunning monuments in the whole of Omkareshwar and is a protected ancient structure. The whole temple has been built on a plateau on the island of Mandhata and is the perfect example of ancient Indian ingenuity and architectural prowess. The temples suffered major damage during the attack by Mahmud of Ghazni but survived from being totally demolished. The central shrine is accessible from four sides and exquisite carvings can be seen on the walls and pillars of the temple making a visit both spiritually enlightening and fascinating at the same time.
Siddhanath Temple Travel Tips
- Follow Hindu Temple customs such as removing of footwear outside the temple and wearing modest clothing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Siddhanath Temple
- Entry is free.
Siddhanath Temple Hours
- Open 7 days a week.
How to Reach Siddhanath Temple
- By Ferry: Omkareshwar Ferry terminal is a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Omkareshwar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Omkareshwar and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.76% of people who visit Omkareshwar include Siddhanath Temple in their plan
31.25% of people start their Siddhanath Temple visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Siddhanath Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Siddhanath Temple