Airborne Museum Hartenstein45 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Utrechtseweg 232, 6862 AZ Oosterbeek, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31- 263337710
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Airborne Museum Hartenstein is a museum showcasing historical artefacts on the Battle of Anthem. You will find an exclusive collection of uniforms, equipment, and weapons being displayed here. Realism is felt with the presentation of images and films on interviews with the Allied soldiers. This museum is also known to organise airborne experience exhibition. Informative pieces can guide you about the historical perspective of the battle. Airborne Museum Hartenstein stands as a tribute to the Dutch residents who showed their courage during the battle.
How to Reach Airborne Museum Hartenstein
- Buses 352, 589 to stop : Oosterbeek, Airbornemuseum
- Buses 352, 590, 852 to stop : Oosterbeek, Airbornemuseum
- Airborne Museum Hartenstein Address: Utrechtseweg 232, 6862 AZ Oosterbeek, Netherlands
- Airborne Museum Hartenstein Contact Number: +31- 263337710
- Airborne Museum Hartenstein Timing: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Airborne Museum Hartenstein: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!