Abu Vishwa Temple16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: West Lake, Hadfield Road, Udhagamandalam 643001, Ooty, Tamil Nadu South India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4232442388
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Abu Vishwa Temple resurrects the belief of being human and with this thought they open their doors for people who are in need. The temple has a Sufi ideology and was established in 2004, on the 100th birthday of Sufi saint Abu Baba who believed in secularism.
The trust serves food to the poor population and believes that all religions must be respected equally and with unity. The beautiful premises of the temple with its tranquillity and serene ambience, stands true to its beliefs. A walk here will surely calm you down. The architecture and design of the temple compliments the lush greenery all around.
Abu Vishwa Temple Travel Tips
- It is customary to remove your shoes outside before entering the temple.
- Modest clothing is recommended.
How to Reach Abu Vishwa Temple
- By Bus: Finger Post Bus Stop (2.9 kilometers away)
- By Auto-rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By tourist Cabs
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.25% of people who visit Ooty include Abu Vishwa Temple in their plan
66.67% of people start their Abu Vishwa Temple visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Abu Vishwa Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abu Vishwa Temple