Bison ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Bison Valley, Kerala 685565, Ooty, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Bison Valley - Review
Named after the high number of Indian Bison spotted here, the Bison Valley is surrounded by Tea plantations that embrace the forested areas. The animals spotted here- bear, elephant, monkeys, tiger, leopard, doves, bulbul, drongos, shrikes and wood peckers among others, add to its rich biology.
For adventure lovers, the terrain is a common ground for rock climbing, high rope activities, stream walk and trekking while the scenic views invite nature-lovers and photographers for refreshing day trips.
Bison Valley Information
- It is recommended that you plan an overnight trip at the Bison Valley since it takes around 8 hours to reach the place from Ooty.
- Renting a Car or Cab is preferred.
Bison Valley Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions may have varying admission fee.
Bison Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
- Time required for this attraction is two days.
How To reach Bison Valley by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kajanapara Bus Stop Andavar Kadai (7 kilometers away)
- By renting a Car
- By hiring a Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bison Valley
1.23% of people who visit Ooty include Bison Valley in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.63% of people start their Bison Valley visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
7 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 7 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Bison Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bison Valley