Bison Valley, OotyCurrently Open
- Address: Bison Valley, Kerala 685565, Ooty, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
About Bison Valley, Ooty
Named after the high number of Indian Bison spotted here, the Bison Valley is surrounded by Tea plantations that embrace the forested areas. The animals spotted here- bear, elephant, monkeys, tiger, leopard, doves, bulbul, drongos, shrikes and wood peckers among others, add to its rich biology.
For adventure lovers, the terrain is a common ground for rock climbing, high rope activities, stream walk and trekking while the scenic views invite nature-lovers and photographers for refreshing day trips.
Bison Valley Information
- It is recommended that you plan an overnight trip at the Bison Valley since it takes around 8 hours to reach the place from Ooty.
- Renting a Car or Cab is preferred.
Bison Valley Ticket Prices
- Individual attractions may have varying admission fee.
Bison Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
- Time required for this attraction is two days.
How To reach Bison Valley by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kajanapara Bus Stop Andavar Kadai (7 kilometers away)
- By renting a Car
- By hiring a Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.