Bison ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Bison Valley, Kerala 685565, Ooty, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Named after the high number of Indian Bison spotted here, the Bison Valley is surrounded by Tea plantations that embrace the forested areas. The animals spotted here- bear, elephant, monkeys, tiger, leopard, doves, bulbul, drongos, shrikes and wood peckers among others, add to its rich biology.
For adventure lovers, the terrain is a common ground for rock climbing, high rope activities, stream walk and trekking while the scenic views invite nature-lovers and photographers for refreshing day trips.
- It is recommended that you plan an overnight trip at the Bison Valley since it takes around 8 hours to reach the place from Ooty.
- Renting a Car or Cab is preferred.
- Individual attractions may have varying admission fee.
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
- Time required for this attraction is two days.
- By Bus: Kajanapara Bus Stop Andavar Kadai (7 kilometers away)
- By renting a Car
- By hiring a Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.42% of people who visit Ooty include Bison Valley in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Bison Valley visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Bison Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bison Valley