Dodabetta5974 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Doddabetta Road, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, Ooty, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Peak, Nature
Situated around 10 kilometres from Ooty, the Doddabetta Peak is the highest peak in the Nilgiris. It is situated at an altitude of 2623 meters. It gives one of the best panoramic views of Ooty. There is a ‘Telescope house’ at the top that is run by the Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation. It enables tourists to get a better view of the valley. Trekking to the peak is not very challenging, hence, almost anybody can visit it.
Dodabetta Travel Tips
- Hiking is required, so wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dodabetta
- Free visit
How to Reach Dodabetta
- Doddabetta Junction bus stop
- High Hill Tea snacks centre on the highway towards Doddabetta Peak.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dodabetta Address: Doddabetta Road, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, Ooty, India
- Dodabetta Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Dodabetta(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80.52% of people who visit Ooty include Dodabetta in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
28.38% of people start their Dodabetta visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dodabetta
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dodabetta
People normally club together Raj Bhavan and Nilgiri Mountain Railway while planning their visit to Dodabetta.