How to Reach Ooty - The Easiest Way to Reach Ooty
- By Air: The closest airport is at Coimbatore which is around 90 kms from Ooty. Coimbatore International Airport has well connected flights to and from various destinations within and outside India.
- By Train: Ooty is connected via rail to major cities like Coimbatore, Mysore, Chennai, Kohzhikode and Mettupalayam.
- By Bus: Ooty is well connected with all most all south Indian cities by bus.
- By Bus: Ooty, although a small town, has well connected bus routes to major tourist attractions and market areas.
- By Car: Renting a car or using your own car is advised.
- By Rickshaw: Rickshaws are available all across Ooty and for a nominal fee, the rickshaw drivers will also double up as your Ooty tourist guide!
Are you looking for a Ooty travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ooty from Nearby Cities
|Wayanad to Ooty||11.31 km||11 mins|
|Mudumalai to Ooty||19.71 km||19 mins|
|Mysore to Ooty||23.45 km||23 mins|
|Kodanad to Ooty||23.63 km||23 mins|
|Mettupalayam to Ooty||27.49 km||27 mins|
|Mannarkkad to Ooty||28.2 km||28 mins|
|Coimbatore to Ooty||30.64 km||30 mins|
|Adimali to Ooty||45.78 km||45 mins|
|Shoranur to Ooty||49.08 km||49 mins|
how many kilometer from Bangalore to ooty?Answer Report Abuse
Ooty lies at a distance of 277.8 km from Bangalore. There are a number of modes of transport you may use to commute between the two cities.Report Abuse