Kalhatty WaterfallsCurrently Open
- Address: Ooty-Mysore road, Kalhatty village, Tamil Nadu, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
A famous spot, locals as well as tourists haunt the Kalhatty Waterfalls. Situated around 13 kms from Ooty, the Kalhatty Waterfalls are a magnificent sight to behold. A weekend picnic spot for the locals, the flora and fauna enthusiasts will love exploring the waterfalls’ vicinity. There are also a couple of hiking trails and the trekking enthusiasts will have a fun time climbing up.
Kalhatty Waterfalls Travel Tips
- Carry plastic bags to protect the camera and other valuables.
How to Reach Kalhatty Waterfalls
- Ooty railway station
- Food stalls near the waterfall.
- Packed lunch/ picnic basket recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.92% of people who visit Ooty include Kalhatty Waterfalls in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
32.61% of people start their Kalhatty Waterfalls visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kalhatty Waterfalls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalhatty Waterfalls