Marlimun LakeCurrently Open
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot
Located amidst the Nilgiri Hills, the Marlimun Lake is one of the ‘must-see’ places in Ooty surrounded by untouched forest lands that complete the scenic view.
The calm water of the lake, even though shallow, can be explored by boating and if you love picnicking, you can have a good time at the shore as you take in the view and the fresh air. The place is ideal for a family day out.
Marlimun Lake Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and a small picnic with you.
- Warm clothes will be helpful
Entrance Ticket Details For Marlimun Lake
- Prices for boating vary. Ask locals for more information.
Marlimun Lake Hours
- Timings for boating vary. Ask locals for more information.
How to Reach Marlimun Lake
- By tourist Cabs
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marlimun Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Marlimun Lake(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Marlimun Lake: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!