Muniswarar Temple2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bombay Castle, Davisdale, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dedicated to Lord Shiva, the Muniswarar Temple’s calm premises opens it doors to its devotees. It is believed that anyone who prays with a clear conscience to Lord Muniswarar, has his/her wishes come true. The temple is built in a traditional design and is elaborately decorated during festivals – especially during Mahashivratri.
Visit the temple to explore yet another one of the city’s spots that showcase a seamless merge of art, mythology and spirituality.
Muniswarar Temple Travel Tips
- It is customary to remove your shoes outside before entering the temple.
- Modest clothing is recommended.
How to Reach Muniswarar Temple
- By Bus: U M Bus Stop
- By Auto-rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By tourist Cabs
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.