Tea Museum And Factory4661 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kil Kodappamund, Nilgiris, India, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9443055529
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Specialty Museums
An entire museum dedicated to tea, and just tea! Don't believe us? The Tea Museum’s tagline reads, ‘your encyclopaedia to the wonderfully refreshing world of Tea!’. At the Tea Museum, you will find three sections of Tea History - Origins of World Tea, Tea History in India and Evolution of Tea in the Nilgiris. At the factory, you’ll get to see the entire process, right from the time the fresh leaves are crushed, dried and then finally processed to make fine tea. You also get to buy freshly manufactured tea. There is also a chocolate factory in the premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tea Museum And Factory
- Rs. 10 for Factory tour, Rs. 10 for Museum.
How to Reach Tea Museum And Factory
- Dodabetta Junction bus stop
- Charing Cross bus stop
- High Hill Tea Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ooty before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ooty and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tea Museum And Factory Address: Kil Kodappamund, Nilgiris, India, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001
- Tea Museum And Factory Contact Number: +91-9443055529
- Tea Museum And Factory Timing: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Tea Museum And Factory Price: 10 INR
- Time required to visit Tea Museum And Factory: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.83% of people who visit Ooty include Tea Museum And Factory in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.87% of people start their Tea Museum And Factory visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tea Museum And Factory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tea Museum And Factory
People normally club together St. Thomas Church and Dodabetta while planning their visit to Tea Museum And Factory.