Are you looking for what to do in Opatija?
PLACES TO SEE
- Lungo Mare: A walking area on the waterfront.
- Volosko: A small admirable neighbourhood.
- The Angiolina Park: Villa Angiolina- A beautiful park set in the aesthetically pleasing villa dating back to e19th century.
- St. Javoc’s Church: A pleasing 15th century church.
- Madonna del Mare: A 19th century landmark.
THINGS TO DO
- Opatija Riveria is great to explore. For an early morning breakfast on the beach, for a soothing sunbath, a quick dip in the crystal clear waters and for admiring the endless beautiful sights.
- Relax or have a picnic in Sv. Javoc’s Park. Opatija has some great parks and centres for recreation. The Helios and Selena fountains are a great place to spend your evening in Opatija.
- Opatija has some great nightlife to explore. Apart from the awesome beach parties you can get to, you can try y our luck with the cards. Casino Admiral and Casino Adriatic are some great options you can check out.
- Galija, Hemingway and Tantra are some of the dazzling clubs shining in the Opatija nightlife.
Below we have a list of things to do in Opatija and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Opatija getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Opatija with confidence.