- Address: Opatija, Croatia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Observatory, Family And Kids, Town, Hill
This is a medieval town at 500 meters elevation from the sea which is an ideal place for a walking trail from Opatija. Untouched nature, stunning view of the Kvarner Bay, Opatija, Rijeka and the mountain chain of Gorski Kotar are some of the highlights of the walking trail.
It can be also reached by a city bus and is ideal for a day-out!
- City Gate
- The Parish church of St. Brand
- The Church of St. Ana
- The Church of St. Mary
- The Church of St. Helen
Veprinak Travel Tips
- Few hotels and restaurants are available and it is advised to pack a picnic.
- If taking the walking trail, follow the instruction boards and stay in groups.
Entrance Ticket Details For Veprinak
- Free entry but the ticket prices for various attractions may vary.
How to Reach Veprinak
- City bus, on foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Opatija before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Opatija and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Veprinak Address: Opatija, Croatia
- Veprinak Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Veprinak(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Veprinak: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
90.58% of people who visit Opatija include Veprinak in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.26% of people start their Veprinak visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Veprinak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Veprinak
People normally club together Slatina Beach and Ika while planning their visit to Veprinak.