How to Reach Orachha
- By Air: The nearest airport to Orchha is Gwalior Airport. After you get down at this airport, you will have to take a taxi or cab to Orchha which is around 113 kms away. This airport has considerably good connections with major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, and Raipur. Khajuraho airport is also 155 kms away although with limited services.
- By Train: The nearest railway station to Orchha is in Jhansi, almost 16 kms away. From here, you can take a taxi/bus to Orchha.
- By Road: You can easily reach Orchha on bus via Jhansi, Gwalior and Khajuraho. Buses or taxis are easily available from the terminus stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit the attractions.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Orchha.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws or cycle rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.