How to Reach Oranienburg - The Easiest Way to Reach Oranienburg
HOW TO GET TO ORANIENBURG
- By Air: The closest big city to Oranienburg is Berlin. There are regular direct flights from most of the European countries to Berlin’s Tegel Airport from where you can pick up a taxi to reach Oranienburg.
- By Train: In order to reach Oranienburg, you will have to catch Berlin S-Bahn S1 which leaves every 20 minutes to Oranienburg train station.
- By Car: You can also rent a car from Berlin and reach Oranienburg for your tour.
HOW TO GET AROUND ORANIENBURG
- By Rented Car/Bike: Since you can easily cover the whole town in a small time, it would be best to hire a car or a bike to reach your attractions.
- By Bus: Bus no 804 will take you to the main attraction within the city i.e the Sachsenhausen concentration camp. Its Terminal stations are: Oranienburg, Rewestr. - Malz, Anker and Malz, Anker - Oranienburg, Birkenallee.
Are you looking for a Oranienburg travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Oranienburg from Nearby Cities
|Berlin to Oranienburg||30.38 km||30 mins|
|Rome to Oranienburg||1181.86 km||19 hours 41 mins|
|Mafra to Oranienburg||2934.93 km||48 hours 54 mins|
|Hamilton to Oranienburg||10361.87 km||172 hours 41 mins|