Oranienburg PalaceCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 16515 Oranienburg, Schloßpl. 1, 16515 Oranienburg, Germany
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3301537437
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids
Depicting the old European architecture style and artistry, this palace is a relic and one of the oldest of its kind in the place. The royal palace of Oranienburg was chosen as the place of residence by the Great Elector Frederick III. The palace was elaborately decorated and embellished to suit his needs and forms for the present day charm of the place. The palace is decorated with an impressive collection of the most beautiful and exclusive paintings and silverware. These were collected by the king and goes to the Roman charity now. In its white hues and fresh beauty, with a hint of old world charm, this place will be a delight for history buffs and tourists alike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Oranienburg Palace
- Reduced rate for ticket prices 5 euros.
Oranienburg Palace Hours
- Open on several public holidays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm: October 3rd, (Day of the German Reunification and German national holiday), October 31st (Reformation Day).
How to Reach Oranienburg Palace
- By Bus: To 16515 Oranienburg, Schlossplatz 1 from Oranienburg, court.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oranienburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oranienburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Oranienburg include Oranienburg Palace in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.81% of people start their Oranienburg Palace visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Oranienburg Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oranienburg Palace
Oranienburg Palace Reviews & Ratings
Vor 2 Jahren zur 800 Jahr Feier. Super. Sehr interessant. Mittelaltermarkt im Hof war sehr schön.
interessant und sehenswert zur Schlossgeschichte, mit Modellen u. alten Objekten